latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro-forms are ugly, but…

Home Forums Community Forum Pro-forms are ugly, but…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 7:48 am #5850
cassel
Username: cassel

I have a couple of sales pages on my site, and using pro-forms (to take advantages of coupon codes mainly) is totally not practical as the pro-form is taking so much space, and is… well… not very attractive and definitely not something i can insert 3 times on the same sale page.

Of course, my solution to this would be to create a Buy now button that is actually linked to a proform on a separate page so it does not “disfigure” the sale page.

I am wondering if it is possible, or conceivable to have a Buy now “button” that, when clicked, would pull down a pro-form? maybe this could be incorporated into future versions of s2M?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  cassel.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 2:40 pm #5991
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Cassel,

It’s certainly possible to create several Pro-Forms and then hide them using JavaScript/CSS, only showing them when the visitor clicks on a specific button. That functionality is not currently part of s2Member, but with a little JavaScript/CSS, you can achieve that functionality.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 2:54 pm #5998
cassel
Username: cassel

Thanks.

Maybe something to add to a wishlist for future release of s2M.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  cassel.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.