latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Giving Levels equal abilities as wp roles

Home Forums Community Forum Giving Levels equal abilities as wp roles

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Fisch Rasy 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 8:17 am #54394
Fisch Rasy
Username: Fisch

G’day

I want users on Level 2 to be able to do the same as an author, I want level 0 users to equal the same as subscribers. Is there a way for the users to be given these capabilities, without a plugin like Capability Manager Enhanced.

http://www.theflamencogypsy.com/category/resources/

Cheers Fisch

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 10:47 pm #54439

Not that I’m aware of. The instructions here are pretty good though. Have you looked over this article?
See: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Roles/Capabilities

Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 10:56 pm #54440
Fisch Rasy
Username: Fisch

I’ve used this plugin like in the kb, Enhanced Capability Manager and it’s done the job. You just need to understand the check boxes for it which are explained more on wordpress codex pages.
Cheers mate

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.