latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How do I add fileds specific to member type

Home Forums Community Forum How do I add fileds specific to member type

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 5:38 pm #15571
Frank Epton
Username: franclin

I want to add more fields to the membership paypal pro-form BUT the form questions will vary depending on the level they are applying for. e.g. corporate membership Vs. individual membership.

How do I add fileds specific to member type within the different pro-forms?

e.g.
Individual form:
what are you hobbies (fishing/skiing/computer games)

Corporate form:
How many people are employed within your organization? (1-5, 6-10, 11-100)

Thank you in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 3:32 am #15653
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Frank,

When you create the Custom Registration Field, there’s an option to define which Level the field should appear on called Applicable Membership Levels. Simply define the level in there.

Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 11:55 am #15693
Frank Epton
Username: franclin

Thank you! S2Member support is amazing! Responses are prompt and your software is always one step ahead of me. Amazing!

The only down side to S2member is the complexity and many layers. The learning curve is steep but that’s because s2member does it all and does it seamlessly.

Thanks to Raam Cristián and Jason.

Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 2:57 am #15763

Thank you, Frank, for the kudos! :D

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.