latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How do I change the Paypal Button color?

Home Forums Community Forum How do I change the Paypal Button color?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 8th, 2012 at 12:46 pm #31046

Hi,

How do I change the Paypal Button background color to #EEEEEE? See example here: http://www.amtvmedia.com/amtv-premium/

The PayPal integration shows a white background? Please help.

THX!

Christopher

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 8th, 2012 at 6:13 pm #31075
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Christopher,

I’m not sure which button you’re referring to. Are you talking about the yellow “Checkout with PayPal” button that appears on the Pro-Forms? If so, that cannot be changed (PayPal’s rules).

However, if you’re referring to the graphic that shows up when you generate a PayPal button inside s2Member (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons), then you can use the image=”” shortcode attribute to specify your own image. Please see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained).

Posted: Thursday Nov 8th, 2012 at 6:57 pm #31082

Take a look at the link I provided above. You’ll see red buttons but a white border around them that doesn’t match the page color #EEEEEE? I’ve already tried modifying the image to the background color, also set the image background to transparent but PayPal seems to be taking over?

CG

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 4:31 am #31112

That’s being added by your theme.

https://www.amtvmedia.com/wp-content/themes/detube/style.css

input,textarea,select,button,.btn {
	display:inline-block;
	padding:4px;
	margin:0;
	outline:none;
	background-color:#FFF;
	border:1px solid #D7D7D7;
	-webkit-border-radius:3px;
	border-radius:3px;
}
Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 9:18 am #31126

Thank you! That fixed it. :)

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 3:54 pm #31170

OK, actually… This didn’t fix it because I can’t make changes to the theme without affecting other elements. Is there another way to accomplish this? For some reason, my theme treats S2Member shortcode as an input text area. Why is it doing this?

Can I customize this somehow when generating the PayPal button with s2Member?

THX.

CG

Posted: Saturday Nov 10th, 2012 at 9:03 am #31213

Your theme’s style is using the HTML tag [hilite mono]input[/hilite] as one of the selectors, so the button, which is an input in the HTML form, will be styled by it. What you can do, is style it with a more specific selector so that it overrides the theme’s.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.