latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Integrating date with MC – is it planned?

Home Forums Community Forum Integrating date with MC – is it planned?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  cassel 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 8:09 am #28988
cassel
Username: cassel

I think it would be a very valuable feature to have ccaps integrated as MergeTags in MailChimp so that it would make it a whole lot easier to segment the list based on ccaps purchased or assigned per member.

Is this in the plan for the next release?

Also, since using autoresponders in MC could be based on the date of purchase of particular ccaps (and not the initial registration), is there plan to integrate that also in the next release?

This feature would allow many additional functions:
– send automatic notification of upcoming renewal or automatic change in membership (like going from free trial to paid)
– send “dripping” information based on when the member purchased a particular ccap, like monthly reminders of X or Y or Z
– allow filtering for “those who recently purchased X” or “those who have purchased Y at least one year ago”
– allow additional sale pitch based on how long ago another particular product/service/membership was purchased.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 8:08 pm #29084
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi cassel,

I don’t have any information on what features will be included in the next major release, but I will forward your suggestions on to the Jason (the lead developer). Thank you very much for the suggestions!

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 10:31 pm #29092
cassel

It would be appreciated if one could get the info otherwise i would ask my developper to work on it, but if it does come soon in the next release, then i would wait (although we are waiting since March for some features!)

Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 6:42 am #29485
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

Yes, I can confirm. This is definitely coming in the next major release of s2Member.

Note. We are not responding to questions about exact dates/times yet.

Thanks for the great sugggestions!

Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 7:46 am #29499
cassel

That is great news. Thanks for considering this feature.
Since for now, i can still manage those manually, although annoying, i can wait for that next release instead of requesting my programmer to do all the same work.

If you ever need a beta tester who uses CCAPS extensively, i can volunteer.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  cassel.
  • This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  cassel.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.