latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

International Zip Codes

Home Forums Community Forum International Zip Codes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 4:16 pm #5401
Rebecca
Username: rebeccaz

On the PayPal Pro Forms I’m having a issue with Aussie customers not being able to enter a 4-digit zipcode or a 3-letter state abbreviation. The form validation won’t let them submit the order to PayPal Pro.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 4:18 pm #5402
Rebecca
Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 12:07 am #5439
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rebecca,

When you’re creating the custom field, you can simply select Expected Format: Alphabetics ( exactly 3 characters ) for the State field and Expected Format: Numerics ( exactly 4 characters ) for the Zip code. Will that work?

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 11:33 am #6120
Rebecca

I don\’t think adjusting the custom fields will work. The sate and zip code fields are under the billing address area, that get transferred to PayPal Pro for authorization. How do I adjust these fields to accept 3-letter states and 4-digit zip codes? Or can I bypass the address verification and just bill the customer based on cc number and expiration date?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Rebecca.
Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 2:27 pm #6146
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rebecca,

I’m going to escalate this and see if there’s another workaround. Thank you for your patience.

Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 1:13 am #6233
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for the heads up on this topic.

Interesting. What does the error state exactly? Is it coming from a JavaScript prompt, or after the form is submitted? To my knowledge, there is nothing in s2Member Pro Form validation to prevent a customer from submitting a 3 character state abbreviation or a 4 digit zip code.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.