latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Level problems when using pro-forms.

Home Forums Community Forum Level problems when using pro-forms.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 8:15 pm #20111

Hello,
I tried to post to the customer support forum as a paid member, but seem to be locked out. I also tried to get a reset password email sent, but it did not arrive.

I am having trouble with the pro-forms setting all paid subscribers to level 0. I setup buy now billing through authorize.net which is in test mode right now. When we send transactions through using test card #’s everything works fine. We get an email with the confirmation username and password. Once we login through the wp-login link pages restricted to level 0 are still set. If I then login as an admin, and change the user level to 1 – 4 manually it then allows access to the page. Seems like all member transactions are automatically getting set to 0 by default. Any thoughts on how we can fix this?

George

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 8:19 pm #20243
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi George,

The first step will be to get your account updated so it shows that you’re a paid customer. I’m going to forward this thread to our accounting department so they can fix that for you.

Regarding your problem with Pro-Forms: You said that you’re using Authorize.net Buy Now billing — the Specific Page/Post Buy Now buttons/forms don’t create a member account: They’re designed to sell access to a specific post/page for a specific length of time and no member account is created for this. The customer simply receives an email with an access link that is valid for the duration of the time you specified when you created the button/form.

If you are use Level access forms and not Buy Now forms, then the users account should automatically be set to the correct level after they make a payment. If they sign up using your Level 2 Pro-Form, for example, their account should automatically be set to Level 2.

Keep in mind that Levels are cumulative, meaning higher levels automatically gain access to everything granted to lower levels. So a Level 2 member will automatically have access to everything granted to Level 0 and Level 1 (but Level 0 and Leve 1 will not be able to access content restricted to Level 2).

Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 9:11 pm #20251
Staff Member

Hello George Rodriguez,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
Your login info has been resent to your registered paid email address.

Please login here:
http://www.s2member.com/wp-login.php?

If you do not receive the email, please let me know.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.