latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login not redirecting to Login Welcome page

Home Forums Community Forum Login not redirecting to Login Welcome page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 9:28 pm #21581
Angel True
Username: angeltrue

When I login to my site from the designated login page it does not redirect to my Login Welcome page. However, if I login from the widget in the side bar it works fine.

From the login page I can login then manually change the address to the login welcome page and I am logged it. It just never redirects.

What am I missing?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 9th, 2012 at 8:21 am #21618
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Angel,

Which login page are you referring to? Are you using /wp-login.php? If so, did you double-check that you set your Login Welcome Page in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page?

Posted: Thursday Aug 9th, 2012 at 3:19 pm #21654
Angel True
Username: angeltrue

Raam,
Oops, I guess I wasn’t clear. Here is the site I am building: http://rewriteyoursuccessstory.com

I am using Optimize Press for the site and for the Login link I added in the navigation menu part it points to a page I created using the Member 1 Login Page (WP) Template….which I believe is the Optimize Press template.

This is the page I am referring to that does not redirect properly. I recognize now this may be an Optimize Press issue but if you have any understanding of this please advise.

Posted: Friday Aug 10th, 2012 at 9:29 am #21708
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Angel,

Yes, this would be an OptimizePress issue. You may want to contact the OptimizePress developers and ask them how you can redirect the login to a specific URL.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.