latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

MailChimp Integration Issue

Home Forums Community Forum MailChimp Integration Issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Chris Cartledge 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 3rd, 2012 at 3:24 pm #7183

I have double checked the fields and all seems to be correct but after I put in a test user into the form for s2Member and check back with my MailChimp account, the API says it receive a signal of some sort but it says that the API failed.

Please HELP!!

Michael B.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 3rd, 2012 at 4:15 pm #7189
cassel
Username: cassel

I am no tech, but did you put the correct ID for the MailChimp list you want the member to be added to?
Also, i found that the addition of a member in MC is not instantaneous, and can take an hour or so in my experience, so maybe it is just taking longer? Just an idea here.

Posted: Saturday Mar 3rd, 2012 at 4:19 pm #7190

I appreciate your input, I have double checked the ID. When I go to check MailChimp and I click on Accounts => API keys, it shows there was a failed call at the time of sign up. So it seems there is some communication being done but it is failing.

Posted: Saturday Mar 3rd, 2012 at 5:20 pm #7193
cassel
Username: cassel

I see. I wish i could help more, but that is already further than my knowledge. I am sure someone more knowledgeable will come in. Good luck.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 10:59 am #7998

I’ve just had this issue myself and it appears that using mailinator.com mail addresses for my test registrations was what was failing. I used a gmail address and it worked… perhaps this is the issue?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.