latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership key dates automatically?

Home Forums Community Forum Membership key dates automatically?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 7:05 am #8214
Terri
Username: tokyoterri

Hi All:

How and where do I set the member list so that I get a report on upcoming renewals? It needs to be simple enough for a non-tech savvy person (the Membership Director) to handle – if not, then I’ll need step-by-step instructions so that I can do it myself and give them the report.

Thanks,

best,
Terri

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 11:03 am #8247
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Terri,

s2Member does not currently generate a report for upcoming renewals. For recurring subscriptions, s2Member does not set the EOT time until it receives an IPN message from PayPal notifying it of a cancellation, expiration, payment failure, etc.

Currently, the best place to get the information you need to generate a renewals report will be through PayPal. Other s2Member users have created custom code that automatically adds information about upcoming renewals to a database upon s2Member receiving the IPN message, however that would be custom functionality that you’d need to build yourself.

We’re working to improve this functionality in the next major release of s2Member and provide a better way of reporting upcoming renewals.

Posted: Sunday Mar 18th, 2012 at 3:29 am #8481
Terri
Username: tokyoterri

Ahh… I see – we don’t use PayPal for memberships as it’s hard to do so here in Japan.
Can you give me a sense of the direction a coder would need to look in order to do this? I’m at a loss, as I’m not a coder myself, and even to give someone direction, your suggestions would help, as the person I’m working with is not familiar with S2Member.

thanks,

Terri

Posted: Monday Mar 19th, 2012 at 12:55 pm #8547
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Terri,

You may want to point your developer at this thread from the old forum where another s2Member user found a workaround to a similar problem: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14258&p=29350#p30556

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.