latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple Free Membership Levels

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple Free Membership Levels

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bola Okuyiga 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 12:11 pm #32919
Bola Okuyiga
Username: bimfol

My name is Trish and actually working with my client who has purchased the pro version of S2 Member on my recommendation because she wants multiple Free levels of membership and no paid membership.

Both myself and my developer have been working on this for days, with little joy in terms of getting the registration form to work.

I found and watched your video on setting up multiple free levels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gstUT8Vjm9s

We then kept getting a PayPal error re the email address and found this thread: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/s2member-and-better-wp-security-conflict/

So now we’ve done this, we’re now getting the error message: PayPal® configuration error. Your PayPal® API Username is not yet configured.

I’m at a loss as to what to do next and would love to know if anyone really has got this working.

Please can someone help me with the correct code to resolve this issue.

Trish Jones

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 2:24 pm #32934
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Trish,

Please fill in a PayPal email address in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details, even if you’re only using the Free Registration forms. The Free Registration forms don’t communicate with PayPal, but because of how s2Member is designed, you need to at least put an email address in there so s2Member doesn’t complain.

Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 2:30 pm #32936
Bola Okuyiga
Username: bimfol

Hi Raam,

Thanks for the reply … in fact, we worked out that you have to put something fake in all the PayPal Account Details field. Once we did that, it worked!

When we added the email alone, it was still “hungry” :-)

Thanks!

Trish.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.