latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple Thank you pages?

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple Thank you pages?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 9th, 2012 at 5:23 am #16051
Brian Bennis
Username: thumz

Hi,

I run a site called thumz.net which provides a feedback tool for users to put on their websites. They can either pay monthly or yearly for each site they install it on.

I have just finished going through the clickbank test procedure with s2 and all seems good. I have now encountered an issue though. It is possible for a user to register and buy their first tool for their first website, however, if they want to buy a second tool for an additional website they will be sent the standard thank you email and redirected to the standard thank you page which asks them to register a whole new account. I would like to be able to change this so that they are instead simply forwarded to the section of the site which allows them to add another website into their existing account.

I have looked at the ‘buy now’ option within the s2 clickbank options but this doesn’t allow for recurring billing.

I am not sure if I am on the right lines here but adding a second thank you page would seem to solve the issues wouldnt it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 11th, 2012 at 11:13 pm #16182
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Olly,

Dynamically changing the thank you page will require a bit of custom tweaking on your end. Please see the instructions under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Thank-You Page -> Thank You Page Template for more details.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.