latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Never Received a Confirmation but Was Charged

Home Forums Community Forum Never Received a Confirmation but Was Charged

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 11th, 2012 at 12:03 am #24835

I used my business debit card to purchase this: https://www.s2member.com/single-site-co/?s2-ssl=yes and it said it was declined, yet they charged me twice for $69.00 – where can I access this and how can I get one of the license charges off?

Please contact me at sdpeters@emperormktg.com as soon as possible or call 215-253-8841.

Thanks,

Steve

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 11th, 2012 at 12:38 am #24847
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Steve,

I will forward this to Elizabeth in the billing department and she will get back to you. Thank you for your patience.

Posted: Tuesday Sep 11th, 2012 at 1:50 am #24853
Staff Member

Hello Steve,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
We do not have a completed transaction on file for you.
If you are showing pending charges on your credit card account, they are temporary authorization attempts.
We have not collected, and are not planning to collect any funds from you.
Most authorizations expire after 24 hours; please contact your financial instutition and have them remove those holds.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.