latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

No changes are made on the customers account

Home Forums Community Forum No changes are made on the customers account

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 22nd, 2013 at 5:49 am #53801

Hello,

I changed my theme recently and I have an issue since:
Once a customer pay a subscription, no changes are made on the account.
I checked all my paypal options but it seems that everything is in order.

Would you know what to check to fix the issue?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Emmanuel

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 22nd, 2013 at 6:09 am #53803
cassel
Username: cassel

Was the customer already registered? And if yes, was the customer logged in when they made their transaction? I found that if an already registered customer makes a purchase while logged out, s2 does not seem able to associate the transaction with the customer. I have had to add custom capabilities and membership levels manually for those.

If that is not the issue, surely someone else would be able to help.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 7:18 am #53860

What cassel said. Make sure the user is logged in when he loads the page with your payment button/pro-form.

If that is not it, then try these, please: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Have logging enabled, so you get more information from the test transactions (they can be for 1 cent): [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration[/hilite]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.