latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Notice of termination of membership

Home Forums Community Forum Notice of termination of membership

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 11:51 am #28443

How I can do to make s2member notify members via email to my 5 or 10 days before your membership ends, I mean a notice of termination of membership?.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 12:05 pm #28447
cassel
Username: cassel

So far, i dont thing s2Member can do it, however, you can associate your s2M with a mailing provider (i use MailChimp) and if you use the date the account is created in s2M and MC as the base date you can create an auto-responder in MC itself. That is what i do when i have my 6 month period that is about to turn to montly payment, so the member is informed of the upcoming change, and can cancel if they wish. That is to help prevent chargebacks in case they forgot they signed up for for that deal.

The application might need some tweaking, but it is feasible that way, not directly with s2M, at least not in the current version (maybe the next? we can hope).

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 4:29 pm #28742
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Erick,

cassel is correct: s2Member does not currently have any built in renewal notifications. If you require this feature, you’ll need to add that functionality with some custom code that fits your setup. There are two threads (here and here) that may be useful for you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.