latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Offering two methods of Payment

Home Forums Community Forum Offering two methods of Payment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 26th, 2012 at 5:51 pm #17589
VegasKev
Username: vegaskev

Can I use multiple forms of payment for my customers. I’d like to give them the ole’ “would you like to checkout with PayPal or your credit card”. I have authorize,net on and active on the site now but would like to ADD PayPal to their choices….possible?

Thanks in advance for your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 6:52 am #17642
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kevin,

Since s2Member uses separate Pro-Forms for PayPal and Authorize.net, your only option would be to ask the user beforehand which payment gateway they want to use and then send them to the correct page. You could also get fancy with JavaScript and provide a dynamic page that allows the user to select the payment gateway and then displays the correct DIV holding the corresponding Pro-Form.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.