latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Payed for PRO, can't login!!!

Home Forums Community Forum Payed for PRO, can't login!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 10:25 am #27337

Hi,

I hope that s2Member Staff is monitoring this forum also!
I created a user account and payed 129 bucks for PRO but I CAN’T LOGIN!
Nor can I use the forgot password functionality!!
I have actually registered three accounts by now. The first two is not accessible at all!!

I have come to a conclusion that it must be because I have used some un-allowed characters in my password.
Please, help me to get access to what I’m entitled to after paying $129!

Instead of leaving account details in this forum I expect to be given an alternative way of contact – a bit more private…

Regards,
Micael Olsson

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the pre-sale questions forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 8:37 am #27428
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Michael,

I apologize for the trouble you’re having. I will forward your message along to Elizabeth in the accounting department and she will resolve this for you. Thank you very much for your patience.

Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 10:34 pm #27841
Staff Member

This issue was resolved via email 10/03/2012

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.