latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Express Checkout Upgrade & Coupon

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Express Checkout Upgrade & Coupon

Tagged: 

This topic contains 42 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 2:23 pm #18946
Alex Read
Username: lab41

Yes, that is the issue that I am getting too! I can’t get the payment options!

I have removed the nested short code. Still I can’t.

What else could be causing the issue?

Can I send you a PM with the site access details and you can check it out?

I really need to get this working!

Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 2:29 pm #18947
Alex Read

ALSO – we had the boxpay working with the Free S2 Member. Then I upgraded and it is not working. What can cause this? I have to get it working again – would be a little frustrating that the paid version of S2 member can’t be integrated while the Free version can.

Any ideas on why this is the case?

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 7:12 am #19023

we had the boxpay working with the Free S2 Member. Then I upgraded and it is not working. What can cause this?

The PayPal button doesn’t use JavaScript and the PayPal pro-form does. Maybe something is causing a JS conflict, causing your pro-form to not work properly because of it.

Can I send you a PM with the site access details and you can check it out?

You can use the contact form: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 9:09 am #19035
Alex Read

So if I got the custom integration working with the free version, I should be able to get it to work with the paid version?

Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 5:40 am #19141

Yes, you should be able to. But if one of the things you used in your customization causes a JavaSript problem, the pro-form may not work correctly.

So one of the things you can test is deactivating other plugins one by one and refreshing the pro-form page after each to see if the problem is gone. Once you spot the plugin causing trouble, if there is one, you’d try to fix or replace it to prevent the problem it caused.

Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 5:46 am #19143
Alex Read

Also on a different note, do you know if S2Member is able to integrate with Payfast?
https://www.payfast.co.za

Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 4:57 am #19212
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Alex,

s2Member does not currently integrate with Payfast (see Pre Sale FAQs » What payment gateways does s2Member® support? for a list of supported gateways).

Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 4:49 am #19331
Alex Read

Hi

It seems that I am still having problems with the plugin integration and getting it to all work.

Now it won’t allow level 2 users to access the level 2 pages! It keeps blocking them.

Any idea on how do I solve this?

Alex

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 4:37 am #19451
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Alex,

It sounds like the Level 2 pages are being restricted by something other than Level 2 access. Do you have any tag (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Tag Access Restrictions), category (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Category Access Restrictions), or URI (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› URI Access Restrictions) restrictions set up? Double-check that the Level 2 page you’re referring to isn’t being restricted by something else that the s2Member Level 2 user doesn’t have access to.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 4:43 am #19456
Alex Read

Hi

Just checked…they are all blank…no restrictions. :(

Alex

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 7:21 am #19489
Raam Dev
Staff Member

When you say it “blocks them”, does it redirect to the Membership Options Page? If so, can you please copy and paste the full URL that it redirects to (including all the extra query string variables at the end of the URL) when you attempt to access a Level 2 page with a Level 2 account?

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 7:26 am #19493
Alex Read
Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 9:55 am #19514
Alex Read

I have got that working now. It was a permissions issue.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 4:05 am #19581
Raam Dev
Staff Member

OK, thank you for the update.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 4:11 am #19584
Alex Read

Can you check the paypal express checkout on salearnerslicense.co.za/paypal-test/ to see if it’s correct?

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 10:29 am #19643
Alex Read

Still having an issue with paypal express checkout but getting nearer:
1) Go salearnerslicense.co.za/membership-options and select credit card. It detects all fields, but then when you click express checkout it goes to paypal homepage!!

2) Also regarding custom payment integrations am I correct in saying that after the successful payment the external gateway needs to send a notification URL. Currently I have set mine to “http://salearnerslicense.co.za/?s2member_boxpay_notify=1” but that is not working. Under paypal IPN it has settings “http://salearnerslicense.co.za/?s2member_paypal_notify=1&s2member_paypal_proxy=proxy-gateway&s2member_paypal_proxy_verification=.XXX”

So should I rather set notification to:
http://salearnerslicense.co.za/?s2member_boxpay_notify=1 level=”1″ custom=”salearnerslicense.co.za”/]

OR
http://salearnerslicense.co.za/?s2member_paypal_notify=1&s2member_paypal_proxy=boxpay.com&s2member_paypal_proxy_verification=.XXX&level=”1″&custom=”salearnerslicense.co.za”

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 11:45 pm #19726
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Hi Alex,

I suggest placing your Pro-Form shortcode on a regular page and seeing if you have the same problem. If you don’t, then it’s probably an issue with the JavaScript popup interfering with s2Member. If you do have the same problem, then I suggest double-checking your PayPal settings in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details. If those check out too, then I suggest disabling other plugins and reverting to a default WordPress theme (such as TwentyEleven) to rule out possible plugin and theme conflicts with s2Member.

There is a lot of custom stuff going on here and such customizations and custom coding are outside the scope of our support policy. If you need help with custom payment processor integrations or with debugging custom code, we recommend posting your job on jobs.wordpress.net.

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.