latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal sandbox question

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal sandbox question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Julius Rainey 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 11th, 2012 at 7:55 pm #7873

Hey guys and gals, I am hoping someone can answer this question. I currently am running tests for my checkout procedure using sandbox. However, once I made a fake payment i am not told to check my email for registation customizations, nor am i taken back to my predetermined members page, what am i doing wrong?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 11:52 am #8450

Poor guy… 6 days and no response.

I can only help with making sure emails are being sent. Raam created this troubleshooting page that solved the same problem for me here:
http://www.s2member.com/kb/troubleshooting-email-delivery-problems/

Follow the directions EXACTLY, and the plugin should start working for you.

Posted: Monday Mar 19th, 2012 at 1:04 pm #8548
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

The video below may also be of assistance:

<Embed Playlist>
Posted: Wednesday Aug 7th, 2013 at 4:41 pm #55367

I have been able to setup my Pro forms etc. I was successful in completing a free registration, administrator and new user notifications were received. When attempting to pay using PayPal sandbox environment, the payment is submitted and received; however, I am not redirected to complete the membership form. Am I doing something wrong?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.