latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Forms "Buy Now" button.

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Forms "Buy Now" button.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 5:59 am #34895
Ronnie
Username: Zeeflo

Please give me advise on how to replace the english buy now button, with a buy now button in our native language (danish).

You can see one of our checkout pages here.

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Ronnie.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 10:07 am #34937
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ronnie,

You might be interested in this forum topic for this: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/custom-button-on-paypal-pro-form/

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 7:01 pm #34974
Ronnie

Thank you, but I do not see any solution on this matter in that thread.

And since we dont actually use PayPal Pro, but use pro forms with Paypal Express checkout, we are allowed by paypal to use custom buttons.

I would like assistance from Customer Support to show me where in the sourcecode I can make the pay now button link to a custom pay now button.

Thanks in advance:

/Ronnie

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 9:43 am #35052

Ronnie, the PayPal Express Checkout button has to be that one, can’t be customized with another image. This is part of their terms.

The PayPal Standard buttons do allow this, though, but the pro-forms don’t work with that service.

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 10:08 am #35064
Ronnie

Not when I read my terms of use with paypal express checkout, which is what I use pro forms for?.

But with that being said, how do we make it native language and not english?

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 10:23 am #35069

But with that being said, how do we make it native language and not english?

That is in the thread Eduán pointed to, but there seems to be a problem with the hack that does it, so I’m waiting for Jason’s input. http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/custom-button-on-paypal-pro-form/#post-34819

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.