latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Profile Fields in Separate View vs. Reg. Form

Home Forums Community Forum Profile Fields in Separate View vs. Reg. Form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 6th, 2012 at 10:20 pm #10264

I love the way you can add additional fields in the registration and the user profile.

Is there a way to use the simple registration form by just using the Username, Email and Password, but use my additional custom profile fields to view separately in the user profile settings and not view in the registration form?

I’m located in the General Options > Registration/Profile Fields & Options while creating all these custom fields.

Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 7th, 2012 at 3:42 pm #10292
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Gaper,

When creating the Custom Registration Field, you can set “Allow Profile Edits?” to Yes ( editable after registration / invisible during registration ). That will hide the custom field from the registration form, but show it in the profile editor.

Posted: Sunday Apr 8th, 2012 at 11:04 am #10319

Oh My!!! How do yall put up w/ us sometimes?

My 9year old could have told me that one! Ssshhh don’t tell anyone…

I do have to say, I have had a lot of fun with this product!!!

Thank you kindly for your awesome support! ;-)

Posted: Monday Apr 9th, 2012 at 4:58 pm #10374
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

You’re most welcome, Gaper! :) Thank you for the kudos. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.