latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Quantity Discount Question

Home Forums Community Forum Quantity Discount Question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 30th, 2012 at 12:06 pm #12216
Daisy Peel
Username: daisypeel

Hi there,

I’m successfully running an online classroom using S2Member – haven’t posted here in a while because all is going SO SMOOTHLY, thanks S2Member!

I have a question – I am teaching online dog training classes. A student signs up to work with one dog. BUT, I’d like to have the option for the student to sign up with TWO dogs, and get a discount on the second dog (so, one working slot = full price, two working slots = 1.8 price, etc.).

Is there a way to give quantity discounts or should I just create a new paypal-pro form for somebody wanting to pay for TWO working slots?

THANKS
Daisy

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 30th, 2012 at 6:39 pm #12246
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Daisy,

The easiest solution will be to create two separate forms and then direct the visitor to the correct form depending on how many dogs they want to sign up.

Another way to do it would be to have them sign up for one dog, then have another page after they login where they can add another dog using a Billing Modification Form (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Billing Modification Forms). Or if the additional dog will cost them a fixed amount (as opposed to a recurring amount), you could use a Capability ( Buy Now ) form (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Capability (Buy Now) Forms).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.