latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Question: Logging into my s2member account

Home Forums Community Forum Question: Logging into my s2member account

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 8:13 am #21481
Eric K.
Username: kdogrock2

PLEASE HELP!

I am a paid member (bought the single license) but I don’t remember my password to access my s2member account. Every single time i try to request a password reset – NOTHING comes to my email to reset it.

I have my reference # for the transaction in which I paid for a pro account to prove I am a member.

I would ask Christian these questions on the customer support forum but can’t make a post and have found absolutely no way on the s2member site to contact anyone from customer support.

PLEASE help me retrieve my password so that I can ask some questions in the appropriate forum.

Thank you in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 9:01 am #21504
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Eric,

I am forwarding this thread to our accounting department and someone will be in touch shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 9:07 am #21506
Eric K.
Username: kdogrock2

Raam,

Thank you very much for forwarding my information to the accounting department. Will they contact me at the email address that is associated with this member account or is there an email address that I can provide my transaction # and email address associated with my paid account so that i might expedite this process?

Best,
-Eric

Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 6:17 pm #21554
Staff Member

Hello Eric K.,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.

Your account was reset manually.

Username: magerm
Please log in here: http://www.s2member.com/wp-login.php

It looks like emails from our server to yours were failing.
I’m not aware of any widespread issues, but we’ll keep an eye on things. Thanks for reporting your experience.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.