latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Recommended Themes?

Home Forums Community Forum Recommended Themes?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 22nd, 2012 at 11:07 am #8826

Aloha-other than inFocus theme, what other wordpress website templates / themes do you recommend for S2 Member? Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 22nd, 2012 at 11:16 am #8827
cassel
Username: cassel

I am not a tech person, nor a developper, but i am using Headway Theme, which is a visual theme where you can click, drag and drop boxes.. Since i am not a coder, it works fine for me, and it works fine with s2M too. I am sure you can get more suggestions in here. Good luck.

Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 1:08 pm #8932
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Julie,

s2Member will work with nearly any WordPress theme that has been coded to recommended WordPress theme standards. That includes nearly every premium theme and most free themes. The best way to check for compatibility is to simply install the theme and the free version of s2Member and give it a shot. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.