latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Redirect users with admin capabilities

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Redirect users with admin capabilities

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  gabriel metzger 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 5th, 2013 at 1:33 pm #60883

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 5th, 2013 at 5:24 pm #60885
cassel
Username: cassel

I had the same question when I started as I would always be sent to the dashboard when I logged in. I was told it was a WP thing and not a s2M thing. Anyone with admin privileges will be directed to the dashboard upon logging in.

Posted: Wednesday Nov 6th, 2013 at 1:52 pm #60909

The extra frustrating thing is that I have had no problems using Peter’s Login Redirect to solve this issue on non-S2 websites, but S2 seems to override it’s ability to function.

If anyone out there can program a solution to this (or tell me what code to comment out) I will pay you for your time!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.