latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration link with a key generator

Home Forums Community Forum Registration link with a key generator

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Fisch Rasy 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 1:30 am #54373
Fisch Rasy
Username: Fisch

G’day

What would like to do is send my students (level 2 users) a unique key for registration. So that they will receive an email from me linking them to the registration page at level 2 access.
Is it possible to create this key by s2member and then send it to my students

I would still like subscribers to be able to register normally, but I receive most of my students from other sources then my website so it would be handy to have an email to send to them instead of getting them to subscribe then upgrade their account.

http://www.theflamencogypsy.com/category/resources/

Cheers Fisch

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 11:45 pm #54730

s2Member® has a feature that comes very close to what you’re describing.
Please see: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Registration Access Links
Or: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Registration Access Links

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 9:06 pm #55179
Fisch Rasy

Yeh but the only thing I noticed with that is if you put in a fake paypal id then it breaks paypal, or so it says in the explanation.

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 9:52 pm #55181

Yeh but the only thing I noticed with that is if you put in a fake paypal id then it breaks paypal, or so it says in the explanation.

That’s true, it shows up in the log files. However, this does no harm. It’s a fake ID, and while it may cause errors in the log file (if logging is enabled); it won’t do any harm. s2Member can handle this gracefully. It’s just there is no true sync between PayPal and s2Member® in this scenario.

Posted: Monday Aug 5th, 2013 at 12:29 am #55203
Fisch Rasy

Awesome. Thanks mate that solves it

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.