latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 Member Level 0 And Gravity Forms

Home Forums Community Forum S2 Member Level 0 And Gravity Forms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 1:48 pm #19539
VegasKev
Username: vegaskev

I have a landing page form that I’ve built with Gravity Forms. I am using their Gravity Forms Registration Add-On. This particular plugin for Gravity Forms gives me the ability to turn a form into a registration form. I am using this landing page to collect prospects and so I want to automatically register these people as Membership Level 0 so they have access to the free portion of my Membership area.

Using this particular plugin, I can select a specific user role to assign to people when they complete the form. The only issue I’m running into is that the plugin only allows me to select one of the default WP roles (admin, author, contributor, editor, subscriber).

How do I make it so that I can have the S2 Member roles available for selection?

Is the subscriber role the same as the Level 0 role from S2 Member?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  VegasKev.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 4:35 am #19593
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kevin,

While the s2Member roles are based on the WordPress Subscriber role capabilities, they are not the same as the Subscriber role. You’ll need to modify the Gravity Forms plugin to add support for the s2Member Level roles. If you’re not comfortable with PHP, we recommend posting your job on jobs.wordpress.net.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.