latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2 pro issues

Home Forums Community Forum s2 pro issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 2:16 pm #19543

I upgraded to pro a couple of days ago and after I got the subcription confirmation, my password didn’t work. I requested for a password reset and i havent received an email since. I’ve requested it numerous times and still not response. What do i need to do?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the pre-sale questions forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 9:51 pm #19694
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Charles,

I will get this over to the accounting department right away. Thank you for your patience.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 10:05 pm #19696

This process has taken a long time and I rather get a refund. If it take this long to get a password, then Im kinda skeptical on if I really need assistance for configuring something important.

Posted: Thursday Jul 19th, 2012 at 9:52 am #19757
Staff Member

Hello Charles Clarke,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
You have 2 profiles listed with us.
One listed under a @gmail.com email address,
and another with the username charliexertion
with a @xertionfitness.com email address.
The login with the @xertionfitness.com email address is your paid membership.
Please log in here: http://www.s2member.com/wp-login.php

Your login info has been emailed to your @xertionfitness.com account.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.