latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Signup success page –

Home Forums Community Forum Signup success page –

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 3rd, 2012 at 5:34 pm #18224

I have done so much with s2Member Pro and everything works really, really well. It’s configured w/ AWeber and PayPal Business Pro and the Pro Forms work perfectly as shortcodes on my Membership Options page.

I may have been at this too long, but now I’m confused what’s going on when a new user signs up. Right now, after a new user signs up for a Level 0 free membership using a PayPal Pro Form, the Membership Option page just refreshes and there is no confirmation message that an email will be sent or that their signup was successfully processed.

Do I have to create a special page for this? Is there a default page or something I need to include in the PayPal Pro Free Membership shortcode?

All the email confirmations are working perfectly but I just need a way to Welcome new members and let them know to check their email.

Sorry if I’m missing something simple.

Cheers,

Jim

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 4th, 2012 at 7:18 am #18268

Hi Jim.

I agree that it’d be good to tell them about the email with a custom message after submitting the registration.

You can use the success attribute for the pro-form to achieve that. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success[/hilite]

I hope that helps! :)

Posted: Wednesday Jul 4th, 2012 at 7:53 am #18275

Thanks Cristián,

That’s not an problem at all. I would probably end up using the success attribute anyway to control the message.

Right now I’m having fun creating my custom conditionals. I think I’ll focus on that.

S2Member Pro is amazing!

Cheers!

Jim

Posted: Thursday Jul 5th, 2012 at 12:10 am #18337

Great! Glad I could help.

And thanks for the kudos! :)

Let us know if you have any other questions, please.

Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 4:30 pm #19412

The success=”” is NOT working in the PP Pro forms. I have

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/create-free-registration-then-custom-redirec/

Please advise how to make this work

Thanks
Ricky

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 6:46 am #19479
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.