latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Spacing the Custom Registration Fields

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Spacing the Custom Registration Fields

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 6th, 2012 at 7:13 pm #10259

Am I able to add a simple HTML paragraph tag to allow for spacing either on the top or bottom of the custom field sets I’m using? If I have to use CSS, Ive tried using the padding-top: 17px; and margin-top: 17px; and I see no results.

Thank you for your support! ;-)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 6th, 2012 at 8:56 pm #10263

Ah Ha!

For new section separation/spacing, in the Title for this new section? ( optional ) area is where you can add your simple html spacing code such as the

<br> or the <p>&nbsp;</p> tags

Peace ;-)

Posted: Saturday Apr 7th, 2012 at 3:40 pm #10291
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Thank you for sharing the solution, Gaper! :)

Posted: Saturday Apr 7th, 2012 at 4:59 pm #10297
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Well done Gaper! :)

Thanks for sharing the solution. ;)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.