latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Styling PayPal pro form

Home Forums Community Forum Styling PayPal pro form

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 18th, 2013 at 4:26 am #50159

Hi there!

Have an issue with the css of the checkboxes.

Currently all display next to each other , which means at the end of the form container, some checkboxes remain on one line but labels drop to next line.

Is there a way to keep the label on same line as checkbox.

Failing that can we then have a seperate checkbox and label per line? This option is not preferred as will make form quite long.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 21st, 2013 at 5:04 am #50272
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I’m very sorry for the delay in response.

Currently all display next to each other , which means at the end of the form container, some checkboxes remain on one line but labels drop to next line.

Could you post a screenshot of what is happening exactly? I’m not sure I understand.

Posted: Tuesday May 21st, 2013 at 7:50 am #50284

Here is a link to page where the form is displayed:

http://goo.gl/z1P1y

You can see under

Are you looking for?

Interests:

The checkboxes and labels are split…

I noticed that there is no div around the checkbox and label so it would make styling a little harder. Any way we can arrange this better through the forms css? As mentioned, even one row per checkbox field would be fine..

Many thanks!

Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 3:45 am #50327
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for the information.

I see now. There was a Post a long time ago where a member was looking for a solution like this.

See: https://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/please-help-loginreg-design-issues/#post-24264

Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 6:39 am #50360

Perfect – followed the steps and works exactly as required :)

Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 4:45 pm #50460

Great! Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.