latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Teaser for non-members

Home Forums Community Forum Teaser for non-members

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 11th, 2013 at 3:52 pm #53313

I am having difficulty configuring our S2member for non-members. Currently, any post with a subscriber tag is protected, but I would like to allow non-members to view the excerpt/teaser, and if they are not members, display the memberships options under the post excerpt. Is this possible. One reason for this is when we post our stories to Facebook, non-members can’t even read the teaser.

I tried some of the solutions in the forums, but with no success.

Thanks

Peter

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 12:42 pm #54834

Hi Peter,
You might want to look here: https://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/after-simple-shortcode-unlock-excerpts-of-se/.
It’s manual but it works and it’s simple.
Joe

Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 5:27 pm #55104

I am having difficulty configuring our S2member for non-members. Currently, any post with a subscriber tag is protected, but I would like to allow non-members to view the excerpt/teaser, and if they are not members, display the memberships options under the post excerpt. Is this possible. One reason for this is when we post our stories to Facebook, non-members can’t even read the teaser.

Yes, please see: Knowledge Base » Simple Shortcode Conditionals

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.