latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Thank you page and receipt

Home Forums Community Forum Thank you page and receipt

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 9th, 2012 at 6:41 pm #10398

Using Authorize Pro, is their a shortcode for the Thank You Page and the Receipt page after the customers credit card has been authorized?

I’m doing the research & trying to locate. I found 1 example and wondering if I’m on the right track here:

success="http://example.com/thank-you-page?userid=%%user_id%%" /]

Or is there a shortcode generator for the process of being authorized to the thank you page to the members only area front page?

Also, can this Thank You page be the same as the receipt?

Many Thx :)

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  GaperVille.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 10th, 2012 at 2:10 am #10429

That should be working. Do you get redirected to that URL after checkout? Is the user ID replacement code being replaced properly with the integer?

While you test, please enable logging so s2Member logs more info on each transaction. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 11:25 am #10557

Im trying but its not working due to the error messages or codes. Obviously I’m in test mode w/ Authorize.

Should it pass these errors or codes and go to the thank you page?

Is their also a way to omit these codes in the test mode and all together. the customer does not need to see these codes.

I’m guessing this is what is holding the re-direct to the thank you page. Thx!

Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 11:31 am #10558

Yes I do have the loggin activated. I also notice the accounts are not being recorded in the users.

Do you need these log files or how do i properly read them. Obviously not in Dreamweaver. Thx guys!

Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:22 pm #10574

Was wondering also logged in the Sandbox, they are asking for my receipt URL. Would this be the same as the thank you page? Thx.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:24 pm #10575

Would this be considered a Relay Response transaction or a Weblink meaning HTTPS form POST to the gateway?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  GaperVille.
Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:32 pm #10580
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Gaper,

Could you please explain what is not working?

Also, have you enabled logging Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Options -› Account Details -› Logging)? If so, could you please copy/paste any entries from the log files in wp-content/plugins/s2member-logs/ related to the test transaction?

Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:37 pm #10584

Its also asking for the Relay Response URL. Do you know what this is too?

Thank you kindly for your support! ;-)

Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:45 pm #10589

Deleted the log files…

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  GaperVille.
Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 8:51 pm #10620

0 => ‘Unable to verify POST vars. This is most likely related to an invalid Authorize.Net® configuration. Please check: s2Member -> Authorize.Net® Options.’,

Please double check all your Authorize.Net integration settings. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Options[/hilite]

And the other log shows a 253 error from Auth.Net, not sure if it’s related. http://www.authorize.net/support/merchant/Transaction_Response/Response_Reason_Codes_and_Response_Reason_Text.htm#243

The transaction was accepted and was authorized, but is being held for merchant review.

Posted: Thursday Apr 12th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #10697

For some reason its not going to the default receipt/thank you page. Its just showing the response codes and that’s it. To my understanding there is a default receipt confirmation process that comes with the s2Member with a link that allows the new user to login.

Double checking in the Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Options

1. Authorize.Net® Account Details: Copy/Paste the 1st three options. Bottom 2 options are YES for sandbox & log files.

2. Authorize.Net® Silent Post Integration: Copy/Paste the .com/?s2member_pro_authnet_notify=1 to the Authorize settings in > Account -> Settings -> Silent Post URL

3. Signup Confirmation Email: While Not using PayPal in anyway, I went and added my email @ the s2Member -> PayPal® Options in the 1st option filed. Also have the same email address in the s2Member® General Options > Email Configuration.

4. Specific Post/Page Confirmation Email: Leaving the options blank found in the -> s2Member® Restriction Options -> Restriction Specific Post/Page Access Restrictions. Doing this to use the default receipt/thank you confirmation. This is to my understanding in this option filed.

5. No Tax

6. Authorize.Net® EOT Behavior:

a: Enable s2Member’s Auto-EOT System? YES (Enabled)
b: Membership EOT Behavior ( demote or delete )? Demote
c: Greyed-Out to manual review
d: Fixed-Term Extensions ( auto-extend )? YES (Default, Auto)

Now I’m in the s2Member® -> Restriction Options

The only fields being used are as follows:

In the second field option of -> Page Level Access Restrictions, there are all my membership pages filled in the -> Pages That Require Level #1 Or Higher:

-> Alternative View Protection: Filter ALL WordPress® is selected.

-> Unique IP Access Restrictions: Maximum Unique IP Addresses Allowed: Disabled and the Security Breach Timeout Period: is set to 1 Hour.

Anything else you can think of?

Posted: Friday Apr 13th, 2012 at 10:25 am #10722

Fixed!!!! Had to create another Sandbox account and now its all working properly.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  GaperVille.
Posted: Monday Apr 16th, 2012 at 2:07 pm #10908
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Great to hear, Gaper! Thank you for the update.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.