latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Uploading Thousands of Users

Home Forums Community Forum Uploading Thousands of Users

This topic contains 34 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 7 months ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 3:37 pm #12608
S2MemNewbie
Username: ashford

Any updates on this issue?

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 11:44 pm #12625

Not yet, I’m waiting for Jason to get to this email and reply. Since he’s focused on development the new s2Member now, he isn’t checking email daily. As soon as I hear back from him, I’ll let you know, or he may reply here himself. Thanks for your patience.

Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 2:13 pm #12681
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread.

I just took a quick look at your import file, which looks fine. You have 100 lines in this import, with 5 lines containing duplicate email addresses. I imported this file into an installation of WordPress v3.3.2, running with BuddyPress as the only other plugin, running with the default BuddyPress theme.

WordPress shows 96 Users in the list. That’s 95 from your file, and 1 additional User, which is me (i.e. the administrator of the site). Please let us know if we missed something in this test. So far, I’m not seeing any issue here.
The following errors were encountered during importation:

Line #17. Conflicting. The Email address ( xxxx@xxxxaswsor.com ), already exists.
Line #18. Conflicting. The Email address ( xxxxxx@xxxxu.edu ), already exists.
Line #19. Conflicting. The Email address ( xxxxxx@xxxxxoursuccess.com ), already exists.
Line #20. Conflicting. The Email address ( xxxxxx@xxxxxpanies.com ), already exists.
Line #21. Conflicting. The Email address ( xxxxx@xxxem.edu ), already exists.
Posted: Sunday May 6th, 2012 at 8:31 am #12758
S2MemNewbie

@Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to look at this. The issue is with the BuddyPress layer. You can see some examples here:

http://bit.ly/JPVaeB/

I also set up a test bed and sent a private message with the login info if you want to see what I am experiencing. Thanks.

Posted: Sunday May 6th, 2012 at 8:33 am #12760
S2MemNewbie

So you are able to see the all the members when you choose the Alphabetical drop on the members tab?

Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 10:35 am #13054
S2MemNewbie

Does the import feature work in BuddyPress?

Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 4:41 pm #13547
S2MemNewbie

Are you guys open to working with a third party to fix this?

Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 7:14 pm #13566

I sent Jason an email in case he isn’t getting notifications about your replies. He’s checking his email twice a week, so he should see it soon. Thanks for your patience. :)

Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 6:02 pm #13812
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this request for support.

The issue is with the BuddyPress layer.

Sorry, if the issue is with BuddyPress, you will need to seek assistance from BuddyPress. I attempted to view the link you posted earlier (http://bit.ly/JPVaeB/), but it appears to be broken now? If you have some further details that you’d like us to review, please feel free to follow-up.

Otherwise, you might try the BuddyPress forums, if the problem is specifically with BuddyPress.
http://buddypress.org/support/

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.