latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

URGENT: PRO SIGNUP TOOK MY MONEY. NEED REPLY

Home Forums Community Forum URGENT: PRO SIGNUP TOOK MY MONEY. NEED REPLY

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 9:00 am #20789

S2MEMBER,

DESPITE YOUR PRO SIGNUP FORM TELLING ME THAT PAYMENT HAD FAILED MULTIPLE TIMES I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH MY BANK’S FRAUD DEPARTMENT WHO HAVE ADVISED ME THAT YOU AUTHORISED PAYMENT FOUR TIMES WITHOUT TELLING ME.

DO NOT TAKE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 9:04 am #20791
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Chris,

I’m sorry to know this happened to you, could you please tell us the error that it gave you? I’m afraid we’ll just have to wait for an answer from a support rep, although I don’t think they’ll approve 4 payments from the same person. ;)

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 9:09 am #20793

Hi Eduan,

Thanks for quick reply.

I can’t remember the exact error that I received, but I believe it was along the lines of 15115 filter processing error.

This is a huge problem. You are authorising payments behind the scenes and telling the user that no authorisation has occurred which is serious fraud – and it’s somewhat ironic for a service that is designed to take payments to have this error when trying to purchase it.

Eduan are you speaking on behalf of s2member or just trying to help out?

Thanks

Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 9:17 am #20796

I need someone to speak to pretty much immediately or I’m going to call my bank’s credit card fraud and dispute number to make sure no money leaves my account, so anyone from s2member reading this needs to get in touch with me straight away. You need to have a clear line of contact for payment issues and you don’t.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 9:45 am #20802
Eduan

Hello Chris,

I am just trying to help out, right now there aren’t any support reps at around this hour, I’m afraid.

And, once again, I’m sorry this happened to you, you are the first member to report this issue.

Could you please tell me with what payment gateway, or credit card, you tried to pay with?

Thanks,
Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 10:39 am #20806

Eduan,

There’s no need to be sorry, this isn’t your fault – but what with running free advice in forums I’d be concerned that I was implicating myself in the running of the organisation if I were you…

I’m not comfortable with discussing anything else with people who aren’t representatives of s2member and qualified to deal with payment disputes.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 10:48 am #20807
Eduan

It’s OK, you don’t have to reveal your info if you don’t want to.

The best you can do right now is wait for around 5 hours, Cristián comes online around that time for a little bit, the goes offline, and then goes online for the rest of the day (night for him) until 4 hours ago.

Raam comes in the middle of the night for him, and Jason barely comes online since he’s developing the new s2Member.

Thanks for your patience Chris. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 7:32 pm #20837
Staff Member

Hello Chris Cartledge,

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
We have 4 failed transactions on file for your profile.
All were declined.

If you are showing pending charges on your credit card account, they are temporary authorization attempts.
We have not collected, and are not planning to collect any funds from you.
Most authorizations expire after 24 hours; please contact your financial instutition and have them remove those holds.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.