latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

"you don't have permission to do that"

Home Forums Community Forum "you don't have permission to do that"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jul 21st, 2012 at 1:44 am #19876
Scott Cappos
Username: scott

I get “You do not have permission to do that after a sale”. I think I have everything right. I had a developer help me, then I switched themes and added woo commerce for dvd sales, but use s2member for on-line videos and downloads on the same site.

I use whitelight commerce and woocomerce.

I created pages for on line videos, not products–please help!

http://digitaltrackandfield.com/membership-options-page/

the sale show up on pay pal, but I do not get an email, which I have set up, no thank you, but tried that earlier and no luck

parentElement
body#error-page

wholeText

“\n ”

contains
contains()

attributes

null

baseURI

http://digitaltrackandf…embership-options-page/”

childNodes

[]

constructor
Text {}

data

“\n ”

firstChild

null

lastChild

null

length

localName

null

namespaceURI

null

nextSibling
p

nodeName

“#text”

nodeType

nodeValue

“\n ”

ownerDocument
Document /membership-options-page/

parentNode
body#error-page

prefix

null

previousSibling

null

textContent

“\n ”

__proto__
[xpconnect wrapped native prototype] { ELEMENT_NODE=

, ATTRIBUTE_NODE=

, TEXT_NODE=

, more…}

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 23rd, 2012 at 4:43 am #19961
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Scott,

if you made customizations to the way s2Member works with your site, then I suggest contacting the developer who helped you make those changes. You may also want to enable logging (see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging) and then after a test transaction you can check the logs in plugins/s2member-logs/.

The “You don’t have permission to do that” message is often caused by plugins or themes, so I also suggest disabling all plugins except s2Member to see if s2Member is causing the problem and also try switching your theme to the default WordPress theme (such as TwentyEleven) to rule out problems with your theme.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.