latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Coupon Codes For Different Membership Levels

Home Forums Community Forum Coupon Codes For Different Membership Levels

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 1:45 pm #25052
VegasKev
Username: vegaskev

How do I create coupon codes that are designated for specific membership levels. For example, I have the following:

level 1 has a price point of $299. I want to create a coupon code that is $299 first month and $49.95 every month thereafter.

Level 4 has a price point of $1500. I want to create a coupon code that will be $1500 the first month and $995 every month thereafter.

I know how to do all of this, but what I don’t know how to do is make sure that someone doesn’t use the coupon code for the level 4 discount on the level 1 package.

How would I go about doing this? Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 2:47 pm #25058
cassel
Username: cassel

My guess is that you will need individual pro-forms, one for each level, and when you set your coupon, you can specify on which page it can be used,, The coupon is set up with these variables:
code|$ or %|Expiration Date|ra or ta|Post or Page ID

So your code could use that last variable to associate it to the page where you will post your pro-form.

Would that work for your situation?

Posted: Thursday Sep 13th, 2012 at 1:35 am #25117
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kevin,

cassel is correct. The s2Member Pro Coupon codes cannot currently be restricted to specific member levels, however you can restrict coupon codes to specific WordPress Post/Pages.

For example, if you had three pages, with a signup form on each page, you could create a coupon that only works on one of those pages. For example:

Level 1 Signup form on Page Id #123
Level 2 Signup form on Page Id #124
Level 3 Signup form on Page Id #125

Now, if you create a coupon SAVE-10|10%|||124, the SAVE-10 coupon will only work on the signup form that you’ve placed on the page with ID #124 (in this case, the Level 2 signup form).

Please see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Pro Coupon Codes -› Coupon Code Configuration File for more information and examples.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.