latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customizing Custom Registration/Profile Field

Home Forums Community Forum Customizing Custom Registration/Profile Field

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  DHCS 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 9th, 2012 at 10:44 pm #27940
derekfox
Username: derekfox

I have created about 10 Custom Registration/Profile Fields.

If they are a paying client I want them to be able to fill out all the fields.

However, on the free version I would like to hide on of the fields.

Is that possible?

You can see my forms here:
http://www.dundadasociety.com/membership

I want to remove choice your society from the digital membership and keep it on the academy membership.

Derek

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012 at 7:23 am #27975

Hi Derek.

Yes, you can do that with the Applicable Membership Levels setting for the custom profile field. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite] :)

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 2:32 am #28634
DHCS
Username: dhcs

I was looking for something similar and couldn’t find anything about it (but maybe I’m a lousy searcher?). It’s just that I want different forms for the same level. Or, different forms in general.

I have a page which allows singles or families to register. I don’t want to bother the singles with partner-information. I preferably don’t want to bother people without children with the children-information.
But all will still have the same access to content, and therefore, the same level.

If they are family, then the partner-information is required, if single, it’s not (obviously).
If they have kids, the kids info is required.

To divide between singles and families, I put up ccaps.

Is there any way to put up these different forms? Of course the general information is the same with all of them and information should also be able to change over time so the changing forms should contain all information available.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 4:36 pm #28743
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

DHCS,

For that you will need to create custom Pro-Form templates (see: Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?) and then use the template=”” shortcode attribute in your Pro-Form shortcode to specify the custom template you want to use for that specific Pro-Form. See the following description taken from Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained):

template=”” 100% optional. This can be a custom template file that exists inside your WordPress® theme directory. For example: template=”checkout.php”.

Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 2:07 am #28803
DHCS
Username: dhcs

Thank you! I missed that, I’ll try that:-)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.