latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Last question before i buy

Home Forums Community Forum Last question before i buy

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 22nd, 2012 at 11:04 am #8825
Rich Edward
Username: gorkins

1. Does this plugin support sequential updating of content to different membership levels?

2. I assume this integrates with Aweber ok?

Rich

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 22nd, 2012 at 11:21 am #8828
cassel
Username: cassel

I am no tech but i know it does integrate with aweber.
As for question #1, do you mean content dripping? if so, yes it does.

I am pretty sure both of your requests can even be done with teh basic free version, so maybe you can give it a try, check the functions on the free versions and even play with it on a test site to get a good feel of what it can do.

Good luck.

Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 1:06 pm #8930
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rich,

Yes, s2Member integrates with Aweber and we also support Content Dripping (I assume that’s what you mean by ‘sequential updating of content’).

Posted: Sunday Mar 25th, 2012 at 8:30 am #9040
Rich Edward

Thanks Raam,

One more question:

Does S2 member Protect any blog post or page so that it is only available to paying members. Setup teasers where a part of the page is public but the rest of the page is only visible to paying members. Create membership feature levels (i.e. basic and premium memberships) and fine tune the access to your content. Show or hide content based on the logged in members feature level??

Thanks

Rich

Posted: Sunday Mar 25th, 2012 at 12:53 pm #9045
cassel
Username: cassel

Yes Rich, s2Member does all that. … and more!
Protecting posts, pages, or other content can be done conditional to being logged in, or to have the proper membership level, or even with custom capabilities. It is extremely versatile.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  cassel.
Posted: Sunday Mar 25th, 2012 at 2:05 pm #9054
Rich Edward

Raam said “we also support content dripping” but my understanding is the content dripping or sequential updating is not included yet. It will be part of the major update. Is this true? I thought something this important would be mandatory. I know WishList has it. I found this link:

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/content-dripping-user-management/

Hope the developers or admin can clarify this. It is important to me.

Many thanks

Rich

Posted: Sunday Mar 25th, 2012 at 2:11 pm #9055
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Rich, thanks for the follow-up.

Content dripping or sequential updating is already possible with s2Member.

Please see under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Content Dripping on the conditional code used to accomplish that.

We also have a KBA (Knowledge Base Article) on the subject:
Knowledge Base » Introduction to Content Dripping in s2Member®

As long as the content is within the same post or page it is possible, it is not possible if you want to release a certain post after certain amount of time, although it is possible with some custom code.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 4:02 am #9333
Rich Edward

Hi,

Is there an admin control panel where I can keep track of members, affiliates, support requests etc and can I see a screen pic at all?

Thanks.

Rich

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Rich Edward.
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 5:56 pm #9387
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rich,

s2Member does not have an affiliate system built-in, however we integrate with iDevAffiliate and ShareASale. We also have a system for integrating other unsupported tracking methods using our API notifications.

s2Member does not have a support request system.

Membership management is currently done using the WordPress users panel (all s2Member members are actually WordPress users with additional features to track their subscription ID, custom capabilities, and any additional information that you want to store using custom registration/profile fields).

We are working to overhaul the way users are managed in the next major release of s2Member. If you’re curious about how s2Member looks, I recommend installing the free version or watching a few of the tutorial videos.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.