latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Buttons and Registration Forms

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Buttons and Registration Forms

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 13th, 2012 at 5:14 pm #10760

Hello,

I would like users to register on the site and be redirected to a page with a custom PayPal button to complete the payment.

I already created the custom button based on this How-To: http://www.s2member.com/kb/using-paypal-created-buttons/

Could you give me a hint on how to send members to the payment page after they register? If this is not possible, is there a way to put that button in the registration form? I’m not using PayPal Pro Forms

Thank you very much

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  it-can.ca.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 13th, 2012 at 5:18 pm #10762
cassel
Username: cassel

Maybe you can have that paypal button on the Login Welcome Page so that as soon as they register and log in, they would have access to that button?

Posted: Friday Apr 13th, 2012 at 5:35 pm #10763

Thank you very much for your help, Cassel. The only thing is that doing it that way members would see that button every time they login to the site, even if they already paid and I’m afraid clients would get confused.

I was wondering if there is a “confirmation” or “next page” for users after they register. That would make things easy…

Thanks a lot :)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  it-can.ca.
Posted: Saturday Apr 14th, 2012 at 10:48 am #10796

Would it be ok if they register at the same time of the checkout, then have them go to a Thank You page w/ a login link? Just wondering….

This link here may help too:

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/registration-payments-without-paypal-pro/

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  GaperVille.
Posted: Sunday Apr 15th, 2012 at 11:47 am #10844

Thank you very much for your help, Gaper.

Is there a way the can register at the same time of the checkout without PayPal Pro Forms? We are trying to do registrations with PayPal Buttons…

Thanks a lot

Posted: Sunday Apr 15th, 2012 at 3:59 pm #10853

To my understanding, you would have to use the PayPal Standard or the PPExpress.

Posted: Sunday Apr 15th, 2012 at 10:48 pm #10867
cassel
Username: cassel

You might want to use conditionals so that if they are logged in and have paid, the button will not show.
I have something like that for the Webinars on my Campus site: if you have purchased the package, you see it, otherwise, you see the sale pitch. But you can put whatever you want if they are logged in and have paid, and if they have not.

Posted: Monday Apr 16th, 2012 at 6:21 pm #10941
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member
Awarded Gaper Ville the Helpful badge.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.