latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 Profile Fields sync with Mailchimp

Home Forums Community Forum S2 Profile Fields sync with Mailchimp

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 6:58 pm #23965
derekfox
Username: derekfox

I am working on S2 Intergration with Mailchimp.

I have the API setup and when I change a level it adjust to the correct group in mailchimp. That is working!

I was wonder if there is a way to sync a profile field with a group as well. I have looked all over with no luck.

I’m using the s2 custom fields at registraiton and would like to sync them to a group in mail chimp. I have about 40 profiles that I need to get synced to a group in mailchimp.

Is that even possible?

Also, is there a a way to sync for the first time. I have had my S2 running for while and need to get them synced and match up with mailchimp.

Thanks
Derek

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 8:24 pm #23967
cassel
Username: cassel

I know of a plugin that will sync the profile info like first name, surname, email, but not with custom fields. Maybe Cristian would know more?

Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 8:26 pm #23968
derekfox
Username: derekfox

yeah I have seen those … thanks for your help … It seems like something that might need a hack or something.

On the same note, might be good to add to the next update :)

Derek

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 12:12 am #23991
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Derek,

I haven’t seen s2Member Custom Registration Fields synced with MailChimp, however it should be possible through a hack. You’d probably need to write some code that extracts the field content like this and then use MailChimp’s API to update the data on MailChimp’s side.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.